We are gathering in person on Sundays at The Hub on Stratford High Street. Our Sunday meetings are also live-streamed.
Hope Church Guidelines
From Monday 19th July, the government are removing all legal restrictions related to Covid. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-response-summer-2021-roadmap/coronavirus-how-to-stay-safe-and-help-prevent-the-spread
However, the pandemic is not over, and we are all advised to take a cautious approach to the exit from restrictions.
· You should stay at home if you are symptomatic or if you have been told to self-isolate. If someone in your household has tested positive, you should self-isolate immediately.
· You should maintain an enhanced approach to cleanliness and in particular to hand washing.
· At the current time we are required to keep records of everyone who attends church for test and trace purposes. Please be aware that by attending our service, you may be asked to self-isolate if someone who attends at the same time as you tests positive. This is currently the same as attending another public place e.g. a restaurant.
· There will be hand sanitiser throughout the premises for your use.
· Our welcome team will greet you on your arrival and attempt you to make you feel as comfortable as possible.
· Toilets are available to use. Refreshments will be available after the meeting.
· You can choose to book your Sunday meeting in-person space as below or just turn up. If not already booked in, you will be asked to register on arrival.
If booking, please click on the link below.